DemDaily: Campaign Countdown!
December 21, 2018
For our followers - a look at the past year and the campaign calendar ahead.
* 40 House seats flipped (with NC-9 TBD)
* 7 Governor seats flipped (more gov seats flipped by any party since 1994)
* 7 new State Legislative majorities, and 8 this cycle
* 5 Republican supermajorities in state legislatures broken
* 4 Attorney General seats flipped
* 4 State Treasurer seats flipped
* 3 Secretary of State seats flipped
* 2 US Senate seats flipped
* 380 State Legislative seats flipped this cycle
2019 Off-Year Elections
* 3 Gubernatorial elections in Kentucky, Louisiana, and Mississippi
* 7 State Legislative elections: Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, and New Jersey General Assembly
* 11 major city Mayoral elections: Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville,
Kansas City (MO), Las Vegas, Memphis, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Francisco, Tampa
If you appreciate the Daily factual briefings, concise updates and trusted rundown on the politics and players, say thank you with a contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more today.
Campaign Calendar Countdown116th Congress Convenes: 13 Days
First of 12 Democratic Presidential Debates: Six Months (June, 2019)
2019 Election Day: 319 Days
Iowa Caucus: 409 Days
New Hampshire Primary: 417 Days
Super Tuesday (AL, CA, MA, NC, OK, TN, TX, VT, VA): 438 Days
Democratic National Convention: 570 Days
Republican National Convention: 612 Days
2020 Election Day: 683 Days
Trump Term Ends: 761 Days
DemList will keep you informed.
Connecting you to The Party
Connecting you to Each Other